Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I have to admit that I haven't accomplished much over the past two days. I have been sitting in front of the computer attempting to make headway but I seem to be wasting a lot of time. I have gone back through my project and edited things that were mentioned in class like the "noisy trees" and the timing of the zooms etc. I have a separate file for the opening scenes that I haven't rendered out yet and replaced but they have been fixed. I'm having a hard time with the parts where the scenery changes from behind the door. I need to the scene and the camera to change smoothly with the fading of the door. This is not an easy transition to make. I have spent hours trying to figure it out. Bottom line is that I have a lot of work to do over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment