Thursday, September 24, 2009

Week 5 Making Experiment Response

I absolutely hate this animation. I lost nearly 5 hours of work because all of my layers didn't get saved even though I saved them. So I basically had to start from scratch around 1:45 am, thus the crapiness. Yes, I know blaming the computer sounds like a cop out but I really was saving frequently. As far as masking goes, this animation doesn't utilize a lot of variations on masking that I would have like to use. I think that I am capable of doing a much better comp that uses the new techniques we learned. The concept I was going with is dreams of intrusion. I have dream that feature having my house broken into while I'm sleeping. The idea is that you don't really know what's going on because you are half asleep and can only pick up on bits and pieces. Hopefully that kind of makes sense. I'm hoping to make up for this sad comp next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment