Thursday, October 22, 2009

Midterm Working

I really like that look of this one. I had intended on using mostly ink drawn imagery and, in fact, did take the time to create all my assets. When I got them scanned it, everything seemed muddy and it was hard to distinguish shapes. So I am using both ink and vector. I like the limited color palette and the creepy mood it sets. I wish I could have gotten further. I spent so much staging my scenes in AE. Since my comp is essentially made up of moving through z space I had to meticulously place each of my assets in z space as well so that I could weave through them. This really messed with my brain and took me a good full day just to get them all in place. As far as the animation goes. Theres a lot to be done! I feel terrible that I didn't get more accomplished. I have worked on this a lot more than is probably apparent. Looking forward to finishing it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment