Thursday, October 29, 2009

Final edit, Midterm

I would say that this was rather painless. I am very grateful to have had the opportunity to once again revise this. Working on this was great because it wasn't a rush to get finished with something and instead was really focusing in on the tiny glitches that were already there. I took out the first part of the animation after realizing that it isn't needed. I also tried to make it appear to chase more. If the rabbit goes left, I go left. I dont think this was clear in my initial edit. Hopefully it is more clear this time. Lastly, I went through and made sure none of my layers were popping and no alpha channel becomes exposed. So there were definitely changes to be made but no overwhelmingly so. I wish that it was a bit longer, and that I could have gotten my motion/speed down super well. Overall, i'm pleased with the outcome. I must say that I am really itching to add to this project and am strongly considering it for the final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment