Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Final Project Plans

After critique the other day I feel pretty good about were I'm going with this. I know that i need to change up how I'm handling the camera, and keeping though transitions more smoothly. I also know that I need to include more shots of the girl, the class seemed interested in that.

Asset List:
bed
front
side
trees
Various flowers
Girl
front
back
jackelope
doors
key
leaves
snowy landscape
all previous landscape assets lightened, snow covered
leafy landscape
leaves all over the ground
Various emotions for Girls face



Calendar:

week 1:

Tuesday, 17th_Have assets built over the weekend, begun to arrange assets

Thursday, 19th_Have set up all of my assets, arrange them in z-space
week 2:

Tuesday, 24th_ Have a rough, rough run through for a critique

Thursday, 26th_ TURKEYYYY, traveling so most likely wont have a super amount done over break, will do my best

week 3:

Tuesday, 1st_ More revisions, new comp due


Thursday, 3rd_ More revisions due, Should be done with most animation...solid understanding of scenes, plot, feeling.


Have a court date thurs, trying to get it changed, so will have my work turned in to server and will come to office hours for personal critique, maybe class can help and post comments to blog


week 4:

Tuesday, 8th_Done...critique

Thursday, 10th_ Complete





No comments:

Post a Comment