Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Working

Untitled from Taylor Wamble on Vimeo.


So I have been working over the weekend to change up what was discussed in class last thursday and then have gotten started on the animation of my project. So far things have gone fairly smoothly. I feel like after tackling the last midterm project I have really established a solid knowledge of the program and how to work efficiently. I did encounter some issues last night with the server and after effects so I just went ahead and rendered what I had done and called it a night. I still have a large chunk to go but I'm confident that I will have a complete rough draft by next Tuesday. I will be in town over the weekend and should have plenty of time to come up here.

Still need to work on timing and little glitches. I am going to go through and make the foliage move and create a really dynamic scene.



No comments:

Post a Comment